PMG and The Prisoner live on in FRINGE

carolinedunstable

Apr 25, 2012, 7:15:04 PM4/25/12
to colony3
For all of you who don't watch the wonderfully clever and often
bizarre "Fringe"...in last night's episode Walter quoted, and in the
most appropriate of circumstances, THAT line from the Prisoner...."I'm
not a number...." and did it very well indeed....

Check Fringe out if you get a chance it's a very very clever, funny
sci-fi action series that belongs in The Prisoner universe a heck of a
lot more than the flat retread......

The spirit of No 6 (and PMG) lives/ fights on...

Moor Larkin

May 2, 2012, 5:12:53 PM5/2/12
to colony3
> The spirit of No 6 (and PMG) lives/ fights on...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bpvT_Yvx2nU

Linda Schley

May 3, 2012, 2:11:27 AM5/3/12
to col...@googlegroups.com
yours truly posted this one, my first youtube attempt. hope you like it :)

Kari Banta

May 3, 2012, 2:34:05 AM5/3/12
to col...@googlegroups.com
You have my personal thanks for sharing that link, it's simply perfect. Rafferty distilled into 30 seconds!

carolinedunstable

May 3, 2012, 5:47:08 AM5/3/12
to colony3
GOSH! Viewed and added to Likes and Subscribed....You Go Girl!!!!
Seriously, good stuff.

On May 3, 7:11 am, "Linda Schley" <trollybrkte...@windstream.net>