Youtube Life for Ruth

Moor Larkin

Jul 1, 2011, 8:00:31 PM7/1/11
to colony3
Not sure if this will be viewable outside the UK.
Fingers crossed for you
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cxZOr-XGaPA&feature=related

Hell Drivers is also on there, in one lump.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u03zQAs_i_o

lmr

Jul 4, 2011, 2:01:58 PM7/4/11
to colony3
thanks for posting...what a great find....I also see part 3 up to the
conclusion of Life for Ruth is posted but haven't found part one .Am
I just overlooking?

On Jul 1, 8:00 pm, Moor Larkin <moor_lar...@yahoo.co.uk> wrote:
> Not sure if this will be viewable outside the UK.
> Fingers crossed for youhttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cxZOr-XGaPA&feature=related

pauline

Jul 5, 2011, 2:00:22 AM7/5/11
to colony3
there is a source on ebay that often has mcgoohan movies listed for
sale, life for ruth being one of them, the quality is good, i have
ordered many dvds from this person, currently there are several movies
listed(seller name has recently been changed to maskatron). i am in
usa and the dvds have been region 1 so i do not know if the person
does other regions. the answer is only an email away.

On Jul 1, 8:00 pm, Moor Larkin <moor_lar...@yahoo.co.uk> wrote:
> Not sure if this will be viewable outside the UK.
> Fingers crossed for youhttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cxZOr-XGaPA&feature=related

Moor Larkin

Jul 5, 2011, 7:38:41 AM7/5/11
to colony3
Yes... all the parts are there, but not very well labelled so the
sorting isn't the best:
For convenience: http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_profilepage&v=R1g0oO2sMn0

You might find it easier to operate in the channel window.
http://www.youtube.com/user/itvgoldnow#p/u/30/R1g0oO2sMn0

ML
> > Hell Drivers is also on there, in one lump.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u03zQAs_i_o- Hide quoted text -

lmr

Jul 5, 2011, 7:01:25 PM7/5/11
to colony3
Thank you very much Moor...I tried searching part 1 but didn't work
for me.....Oh well ....Thank you again for your help.Now I can watch
the whole movie.

On Jul 5, 7:38 am, Moor Larkin <moor_lar...@yahoo.co.uk> wrote:
> Yes... all the parts are there, but not very well labelled so the
> sorting isn't the best:
> For convenience:  http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_profilepage&v=R1g0oO2sMn0
>
> You might find it easier to operate in the channel window.http://www.youtube.com/user/itvgoldnow#p/u/30/R1g0oO2sMn0
>
> ML
>
> On Jul 4, 7:01 pm, lmr <lrose...@verizon.net> wrote:
>

> > thanks for posting...what a great find....I also see part 3 up  to the
> > conclusion of Life for Ruth is posted  but haven't found part one .Am
> > I just overlooking?
>
> > On Jul 1, 8:00 pm, Moor Larkin <moor_lar...@yahoo.co.uk> wrote:
>
> > > Not sure if this will be viewable outside the UK.
> > > Fingers crossed for youhttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cxZOr-XGaPA&feature=related
>
> > > Hell Drivers is also on there, in one lump.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u03zQAs_i_o-Hide quoted text -

Moor Larkin

Jul 13, 2011, 6:17:22 PM7/13/11
to colony3

cmh-ham

Jul 14, 2011, 8:05:36 PM7/14/11
to colony3
Tks for the heads up and finding this...funny thing is that's its on
my Network DVD of the BBC POTW but on my TV screen looks like filmed
thru soup!

On Jul 13, 11:17 pm, Moor Larkin <moor_lar...@yahoo.co.uk> wrote:
> A dvd extra........http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fvDdED4BaP0

lmr

Jul 18, 2011, 9:06:09 AM7/18/11
to colony3
Now I see the user itv gold that had Life for Ruth up has closed their
account...too bad they had other clips I wanted to watch....

On Jul 5, 7:38 am, Moor Larkin <moor_lar...@yahoo.co.uk> wrote:
> Yes... all the parts are there, but not very well labelled so the
> sorting isn't the best:
> For convenience:  http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_profilepage&v=R1g0oO2sMn0
>
> You might find it easier to operate in the channel window.http://www.youtube.com/user/itvgoldnow#p/u/30/R1g0oO2sMn0
>
> ML
>
> On Jul 4, 7:01 pm, lmr <lrose...@verizon.net> wrote:
>

> > thanks for posting...what a great find....I also see part 3 up  to the
> > conclusion of Life for Ruth is posted  but haven't found part one .Am
> > I just overlooking?
>
> > On Jul 1, 8:00 pm, Moor Larkin <moor_lar...@yahoo.co.uk> wrote:
>
> > > Not sure if this will be viewable outside the UK.
> > > Fingers crossed for youhttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cxZOr-XGaPA&feature=related
>
> > > Hell Drivers is also on there, in one lump.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u03zQAs_i_o-Hide quoted text -

Moor Larkin

Jan 22, 2012, 6:48:21 PM1/22/12
to col...@googlegroups.com
Back Up Again - full movie this time............

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FW90Ua0JgQM