Being Banned or Blocked???

carolinedunstable

Feb 2, 2012, 6:10:51 AM2/2/12
to colony3
Dear Moor,

I tried to log on to the site earlier and received a message saying
that I was "blocked" or "banned" by the site creater. Now, I have
received the message that although I can view posts I can't post
because I am not a "member," although I distinctly remember joiining.

I do hope I haven't said anything to offend any members or yourself
(if I have it was highly unintentional and I can only apologise.) I
have enjoyed reading the posts and posting myself and can only hope
this is some sort of "glitch."

R u able to shed some light on the situation.

Regards
Carolinedunstable

Moor Larkin

Feb 2, 2012, 6:23:15 AM2/2/12
to colony3
Problems with the Supervisor I'm afraid....... ;-{}

He has been dealt with............... :-D

The trouble with science is that it can be perverted.... ;-))

ML

Caroline Hammond

Feb 2, 2012, 9:07:36 AM2/2/12
to col...@googlegroups.com
O don't be too harsh with him....we are led astray by our gadgetry...I am just happy to back in the village...

35D.gif
329.png