status of group?

pauline

Nov 2, 2012, 10:14:48 PM11/2/12
to col...@googlegroups.com
hello was wondering where everybody is.....has been a long while....fyi  hysteria will be released onto blu ray this spring   preorder on amazon

Kari Banta

Nov 2, 2012, 11:26:42 PM11/2/12
to col...@googlegroups.com
It was supposed to be in the fall--just got the notice it's been bumped to the spring. Ah well, better late than not at all!

On Nov 2, 2012, at 9:14 PM, pauline wrote:

hello was wondering where everybody is.....has been a long while....fyi  hysteria will be released onto blu ray this spring   preorder on amazon

carolinedunstable

Nov 3, 2012, 12:54:21 PM11/3/12
to colony3
Google are doing their best to lose us....Couldn't find my way back
for love nor money....I was only able to get back to the site tks to
links that came up after your message!!!

Good news abt hysteria.....still haven't got Zebra on Blu-ray.....has
anybody viewed it yet??

BTW Catherine McG has tiny credited role in "Beginners".....looks so
like her Dad now...