The Man Out There

Moor Larkin

May 30, 2012, 6:35:02 AM5/30/12
to colony3
will soon be out there...
http://www.play.com/DVD/DVD/4-/32100779/0/Armchair-Theatre-Volume-3/ListingDetails.html

Such a shame only the already available stuff seems to get out
there.... with the notable exception of Sgt. Musgrave's dance the
other year of course.

It ooks like a long wait for a decent copy of "This Day in Fear" and
any copy at all of "The Greatest Man in the World", and wouldn't it be
nice to see "Cock&Bull" out there, even though Patrick is said to look
rather out there himself, in that one.

And I won't even mention Rafferty because it's just too much... much
too much.... ;o)

Watch this Space...... ;-D

djmcgoohan

May 30, 2012, 6:54:27 PM5/30/12
to colony3
PMG does look rather "out there" in The Adventures of Aggie "Cock and
Bull".

I will continue to watch this space... thanks Moor.

Hopefully Netwerk will give us The Greatest Man in the World someday.

On May 30, 6:35 am, Moor Larkin <moor_lar...@yahoo.co.uk> wrote:
> will soon be out there...http://www.play.com/DVD/DVD/4-/32100779/0/Armchair-Theatre-Volume-3/L...

Linda Schley

May 30, 2012, 11:58:12 PM5/30/12
to col...@googlegroups.com
thanks for the armchair theatre info, in total agreement with your comment
on the already available stuff. my copy of man out there has a green cast
so maybe the vol 3 would be worth having. i have never seen the warrior
movie, has never been on tv here as far as i know, so i just bought a vhs
copy of it mostly due to you saying he lurks around in the background quite
a bit and has a presence without saying anything. desperate am i, where is
rafferty?

carolinedunstable

May 31, 2012, 11:54:59 AM5/31/12
to colony3
Thank you Moor 4 being so on the ball....funny Network send me all
sorts of e-mails advertising forthcoming releases but Play.com seem
well ahead of them....I'm pretty sure I've requested "The Greatest Man
in the World" bt when I order this I'll ask again...