drakedroolers

pauline

Oct 31, 2011, 4:09:05 PM10/31/11
to colony3
maybe this is old news to everyone but to me it seems like fresh
information, i will share it. there is an interesting site
www.drakedroolers.com which i have come across where like minded
parties leave information, news tidbits whatever, concerning john
drake and all of his other personas. if you havent been there it
seems to be worth checking out. pictures included it is another
venue for people to share their admiration for the talented patrick
mcgoohan.

valerie h.

Nov 4, 2011, 11:00:15 PM11/4/11
to col...@googlegroups.com
This site is an offshoot of the old hamden/c3, which was an absolutely incredible place thanks to the person who ran it, but sadly is no more.  There was a lot of chat on a daily basis and a lot on the message boards.  Sad that it's gone now.  Nice to see that a bunch of my screencaps are living on in one way or another.

*misses pet, nietzsche and theladyrose

*waves

jinx/gandy

your hair and dress in ribbons
babycakes

The Unmutual

Nov 6, 2011, 8:38:51 AM11/6/11
to col...@googlegroups.com
Yes, that place can never be rivalled, it really was the most fantastic resource! Hope Pet is keeping OK!

Rick