Ice Station Zebra

carolinedunstable

Jun 22, 2012, 7:07:07 PM6/22/12
to colony3
Linda, I think it was you...posted that a Blu-Ray of ICZ would soon be
available but I can't find the post...maybe it was all a dream...if
you have a link I'd love to have it...all time favourite PMG movie.

Linda Schley

Jun 23, 2012, 12:08:36 AM6/23/12
to col...@googlegroups.com
caroline, you can find the isz info at FilmEdge.netBlog, also amazon usa
preorder, but i checked amazon uk and it is not listed. hope that helps.

carolinedunstable

Jun 26, 2012, 3:59:05 AM6/26/12
to colony3
Thanking You....I just posted that I couldn't get back via
Googlegroups and BANG here I am!!! It's just like your housekeys or
purse once you say it out loud that they're lost you find them.....

On 23 June, 05:08, "Linda Schley" <trollybrkte...@windstream.net>

Moor Larkin

Jun 26, 2012, 4:24:01 AM6/26/12
to colony3
Googling is a matter of physical illusion. Images on a screen. Words
on a virtual document.It’s this that gives a place it’s identity.
After all, you are where you recognise yourself to be. Mr. Donovan
says that all websites are websites of the mind.
> > >http://groups.google.com/group/colony3?hl=en.- Hide quoted text -

Caroline Hammond

Jun 26, 2012, 8:38:07 AM6/26/12
to col...@googlegroups.com
Goodness..How apt !  .Wot a lot to think about...At the risk of betraying my ignorance who's Mr Donovan??

Moor Larkin

Jun 26, 2012, 12:12:57 PM6/26/12
to colony3
What is this place?
Mr. Donovan will explain everything

Geography is a matter of physical illusion. Lines on a map. Words on a
signpost.It’s this that gives a place it’s identity. After all, you
are where you recognise yourself to be. Mr. Donovan says that all
countries are countries of the mind.

Well – the layout of the village is quite simple. As you can see –
we’re still building.

This village is one of our best-kept secrets

You think there are no spy-schools in England?
Of course there are.

In this village we transform our guests into Englishmen

You’re quite free to wander round the village. Just don’t go outside
it.

You realise that none of the residents can leave the village – ever.

http://numbersixwasinnocent.blogspot.co.uk/2009/09/mcgoohan-on-my-mind-where-am-i-in.html