19th of march

pauline

Mar 19, 2012, 5:32:55 AM3/19/12
to colony3
cheers, be thinking of him today. a couple little things.....there is
someone at iOffer going by rgh.51 selling rafferty, the quality
probably not much better than whats out there, but he has some nice
photos posted. Zarak is on amazon now, made for you on demand and the
reviews seem quite positive. there is a cd called the liffey banks,
irish mucic by tommy pots which is unaccompanied fiddle. the tune the
"dear irish boy" was used in the hard way throughout the movie, will
be listening to it today, its beautiful and if any of you like the
cranberries the disc to the faithful departed has" god be with you",
"when youre gone", "hollywood" and others that fit him so well.(at
least how i feel about him) the interview with catherine has vanished
from my favorite list. does anyone know if is to be found elsewhere?
also two youtube videos, a tribute with peter falk and another are
also gone. so disturbing. will visit again later, got up at 4:30
this morning to make this post, not quite functioning fully.

djmcgoohan

Mar 19, 2012, 6:07:03 AM3/19/12
to colony3
be forewarned the copies of Rafferty that rgh.51 has for sale on
ioffer are just copies of what Chaney aka Cheddo and I once flogged.
so if anything copies of copies of copies of a bad transfer from a
weak source.
cheers

carolinedunstable

Mar 19, 2012, 2:53:23 PM3/19/12
to colony3
Not bad work for a 4.30 post...cheers for info esp Zarak....and a
happy reflective St Patrick's Day to u too...

Kari Banta

Mar 21, 2012, 4:52:23 PM3/21/12
to col...@googlegroups.com
Do you mean the audio interview with Catherine? I have that to share. If there was a youtube video I'm afraid I missed it. Lately I've taken to using a browser extension that lets me get copies of youtube files so as not to come back and be terribly disappointed.

cheers,
Kari

carolinedunstable

Apr 18, 2012, 9:34:58 AM4/18/12
to colony3
Got the copy...it's ok...in fact pretty good...nothing like as clear
as the version Moor posted on YouTube but that could be because my
region 1 dvd player is linked to a non-hd TV....I wonder if it's worth
asking this particular source if they have a copy of The Warrors? Did
you get my response to your comment via Amazon?? The world via the web
in the 21century is pretty small, isn't it?