Colony Memos

Tiago Silva

Jun 7, 2011, 6:12:08 AM6/7/11
to colony...@googlegroups.com
The Colony documentation now has a Colony Memos section. This section will have small documents that will be written every time a significant coherent intervention is done in Colony. To boot, this section already has its first memo, MEMO-1: MVC Simplification, which describes a set of upgrades that were done to the MVC plugins to bring this feature set up to par with mainstream frameworks.

For those that want the simplicity of mainstream MVC frameworks and have their applications be future proof by design, the scale is now tilting even more in Colony's favor ;).

João Magalhães

Jun 7, 2011, 8:07:59 AM6/7/11
to colony...@googlegroups.com

João Magalhães

Jun 14, 2011, 5:45:15 AM6/14/11
to colony...@googlegroups.com
We are aiming at improving the development process for colony a little bit more and so we're going to create the CEP (Colony Enhancement Proposals) "a la python".
The first CEP (previously known as MEMO) is already written http://getcolony.com/docs/colony/documentation_colony_cep_1_mvc_simplification.html and the next 3 are already planned to be written.
You can check the main CEP at:

Please give us your feedback on what you think may be taken into the CEP proposals and what should be left out.