IRC channel: #colonyframework on irc.freenode.net

Luís Martinho

May 19, 2011, 8:27:48 AM5/19/11
to colony...@googlegroups.com
I just registered #colonyframework so we can have a real time channel.
I'll try to be there most of the time, and make it a place for quick Q&A, solving those little blockers you get from time to time and short rants in general.

See you there,
Luís.

Markus Gattol

May 19, 2011, 9:56:09 AM5/19/11
to Colony Users
Thanks, much appricated, good move. Btw, I've let the recently started
reddit thread know about it:
http://www.reddit.com/r/Python/comments/hcvmy/colony_framework_an_upcoming_opensource/
Message has been deleted

Luís Martinho

May 19, 2011, 11:01:57 AM5/19/11
to colony...@googlegroups.com
Thanks for the tips in http://www.markus-gattol.name/ws/misc.html#running_our_own_irc_channel .
I also filed the Group Registration Form, let's see if everything goes according to plan.
Do you know if the guys at freenode are usually picky?

Markus Gattol

May 19, 2011, 12:03:36 PM5/19/11
to Colony Users
> Do you know if the guys at freenode are usually picky?
I would say quite the opposite actually, they're pretty relaxed and
cool but iirc the reason why the whole process had to be made a bit
more formal is because it's to the benefit of everyone if open source
businesses can have precedence should there be name collisions etc.
Message has been deleted

Markus Gattol

May 19, 2011, 12:03:54 PM5/19/11
to Colony Users