Github repository for colony

João Magalhães

Jul 9, 2011, 1:18:17 PM7/9/11
to colony...@googlegroups.com
Just wanted to notify everyone about the (new) colony github project page at https://github.com/hivesolutions/colony the project has been committed there using the the git-svn bridge and we'll try to provide an automatic and constant flow of commits until we have the proper way of consuming git internally.
The colony base plugins we'll be avaialble at https://github.com/hivesolutions/colony_plugins.

João Magalhães

Jul 11, 2011, 11:46:12 AM7/11/11
to colony...@googlegroups.com
Small notification, the colony plugins repository is working now under https://github.com/hivesolutions/colony_plugins.

Luís Martinho

Oct 27, 2011, 6:10:20 PM10/27/11
to colony...@googlegroups.com
Just a heads up, I think the git repo was left behind ever since we did our server update, but you probably knew that already.

João Magalhães

Oct 27, 2011, 6:11:40 PM10/27/11
to colony...@googlegroups.com
Yup, I'm going to bring it up again as soon as possible.

--
/ João Magalhães

João Magalhães

Oct 29, 2011, 9:01:38 AM10/29/11
to colony...@googlegroups.com
This is now fixed, all gihub repositories are now synced again with the svn repository.