Hosting A lingerie Party

MyCamila

Dec 20, 2007, 4:17:08 PM12/20/07
to colombianLingerie
One of my favorite parts of this business is having lingerie parties.
I've been abele to make new friends all over NJ and PA. These
lingerie parties are exactly that, a party. We eat, drink and have a
ton of fun.

Typically we start them at 4:00 on Saturday. The host provides the
food and drink. I provide the lingerie and a friend or two that model
some of the clothes. We start the party by eating and drinking.
After a while of introductions and mingling, we gather around and I
introduce myself and go over the different products lines.

I go over the differences between our Push-up bras, Magic-up bras and
Soft Cup bras. Then jump into the different panty styles like thongs,
G-Strings and boyshorts. I also show samples of our Shapwear and the
differences between the Full Body Shapewear, Bodysuits, Thermal
girdles and Outerwear Shapewear. Then I go over the different
sleepwear lines. We have Sexy Nighty's, Traditional Baby Doll styles
and extremely comfortable pajamas.

Then your guests have the opportunity to look at the many samples I
bring. Most of the time, I have the size they are looking for but if
not, the just place an order and I ship it directly to them.

The party usually lasts about 3 hours but it can go longer if you have
a lot of guests. Aside from the fun, you also earn cash. The host
earns a percent of the sales and a hosting fee. If one of your guests
hosts a party, you also earn a portion of their sales.

If you are interested in hosting one and live in the NJ tri State
area, contact me at pi...@mycamila.com.

You can also look over all the products I offer at my website www.mycamila.com