Failed to install COLMAP on MAC with M1

HGH

Feb 16, 2022, 4:50:40 PM2/16/22
to COLMAP
I'm trying to install COLMAP on a MacBook Pro (16", 2021) running Monterey, but I failed.
However I download COLMAP:
(1)  COLMAP-3.7-mac-no-cuda.zip and
(2)  Source code (tar.gz) from
and accepted installing code from other programmers.

I finally ended with COLMAP.app in APPLICATIONS but it does not work. It starts and will be ended within the same second.
And if I execute the shell script COLMAP.app/Contents/MacOS/colmap -h I receive errors which I do not know to handle, for example (first line of output: dyld[1440]: Library not loaded: @rpath/libamd.2.dylib).
Is there someone who can help me?
Kind regards.
Hans-Georg
Message has been deleted

Suriya krishnan

Nov 21, 2022, 7:41:12 AM11/21/22
to COLMAP

Have you solved the issue? I'm having the same error

Hans-Georg Hettwer

Nov 21, 2022, 8:44:26 AM11/21/22
to col...@googlegroups.com
No, I did not solved this, sorry. Because I'm not a programmer I can't go on. And I did not received any feedback on this matter which let me stop this. Currently I' using Regard3D which runs on a MAC right out of the box.
Neverthless I'm still interested to get COLMAP running on MAC/M1.
regards
Hans-Georg