DB copying does not work...

H Singh

Jul 2, 2022, 1:48:24 AM7/2/22
to COLMAP
Hi,

I copied a subset of the images, keypoints, descriptors, matches and two-view geometries from one DB in which I did feature extraction and exhaustive matching.
I verified that the copying was correct via all the DB operations.
But when I visualize the matches through the GUI in the second DB to which stuff was copied, the matches are all wrong.
The original matches are correct.
The number of features, matches are shown as the same between the two but the matches visualized are all wrong.

Can you help resolve this problem?

H Singh

Jul 6, 2022, 12:27:37 PM7/6/22
to COLMAP
I circumvented the problem by deleting entries from a DB and keeping the relevant ones and not copying the data as I was doing before.