Software Review Paid Campaign with TechTimes.com

Jason L

Nov 16, 2022, 2:26:51 AM11/16/22
to colmap
Greetings!

My name is Jason, Sales Associate of TechTimes.com and IBTimes.com, and I'm reaching out to see if there is an opportunity to work together.

Your company is one of the growing and promising specifically in your field of expertise in the Software Industry. We believe that our readers will be the right target for you to promote and buildup your services.

Tech Times has over 5 million readers per month. We report on the latest innovations and developments taking place in technology, science, and health industries and the challenges they face everyday.

Please see our media kit for more details regarding Product Review demographics, promotion, example, pricing, and process work chart:https://drive.google.com/file/d/1-v8bJDSRUhgQPfBCRMMtwVKTO6HtU1GI/view

Here are some of our recent collaborations:

Alternatively, we are also offering IBTimes.com, one of the best websites in the USA. IBTimes has over 20 million global unique visitors per month and with over a 300million+ global pageviews.

If you have any questions, please do let me know.

Sincerely,
Jason
Sales Associate