Automatic reconstruction do not work

Kyle Bonsall

Oct 8, 2022, 4:51:53 PM10/8/22
to COLMAP
hi,
i have tired to import my images but i can not get down to the run bar at the very bottom as it won't let me can anyone help me please?
thanks
kyle

Brian Harrison

Oct 9, 2022, 7:52:45 PM10/9/22
to COLMAP
Have you created a new project?

Now, me personally, it goes:
- New Project
- Feature Extraction
- Feature Matching
- check Show Match Matrix
- Start Reconstruction

I'm not sure about the automatic.

Fabien Vielle

Oct 10, 2022, 3:56:31 AM10/10/22
to col...@googlegroups.com
Hi,
Automatic reconstruction works fine.
Be sure to complete the empties of the panel and check ou uncheck the options you wanted.
A short and fast result will be to name the folder of your pictures (jpg or png 8bit), uncheck dense reconstruction.
You surely will get fastly a good sparse renconstruction.
Documentation on the automatic mode is well done also.
😁