Anyone want?

Brian

Mar 3, 2017, 3:31:54 PM3/3/17
to coll...@googlegroups.com
I'm clearing out some old gear, my car is too small for me to transport much of it in 1 trip, so please come and get my old stuff (South Lex)

Includes 2 boxes of miscellaneous wires, chargers, cables, cards, ram etc

Includes 2 x 4port KVM (ps/2) with all cables all sorted separately.

-brian

Kai Baker

Mar 3, 2017, 3:33:29 PM3/3/17
to coll...@googlegroups.com
I'm interested in the dell and lenovo gear.

Kai Baker

Mar 3, 2017, 3:34:07 PM3/3/17
to coll...@googlegroups.com
I'll also take a look at the rack mounts

Brian

Mar 3, 2017, 3:39:41 PM3/3/17
to coll...@googlegroups.com
Hmmm I'm really hoping to find a willing consumer of everything, or at least aid to carry everything remaining to the dumpster :)

basically i want this stuff out of my life :)

-brian

On Fri, Mar 3, 2017 at 3:31 PM Brian <pin...@gmail.com> wrote:
I'm clearing out some old gear, my car is too small for me to transport much of it in 1 trip, so please come and get my old stuff (South Lex)

Includes 2 boxes of miscellaneous wires, chargers, cables, cards, ram etc

Includes 2 x 4port KVM (ps/2) with all cables all sorted separately.

-brian

Kai Baker

Brian

Mike Andrews

Mar 3, 2017, 5:50:57 PM3/3/17
to coll...@googlegroups.com

I've also got some stuff I want to find better homes for (prices flexible)...  http://www.bit0.com/forsale/

Do those Dell monitors have stands that let you rotate 'em 90 degrees?  16:10 is kinda nice for displaying code.