mobile ios/android meetups

nx

Apr 20, 2017, 11:46:01 AM4/20/17
to coll...@googlegroups.com
Anyone know where someone new to the iOS/Android scene can collaborate with like-minded folks in Lex?

t.di...@twc.com

Apr 20, 2017, 12:53:00 PM4/20/17
to coll...@googlegroups.com, nx
CKCS (Central Kentucky Computer Society) has a SIG (Special Interest Group) on Android devices (e.g. cell phones). It meets on the third Thursday of each month at 7:00 PM at their offices on Moore Drive. You can learn more by visiting their web site at CKCS.com. You don't have to be a member to attend, but you might not want to make it an ongoing habit. They have lots of classes and SIGs and other events, and in my opinion the dues are money well spent.

Tom Dillion

---- nx <n...@nu-ex.com> wrote:
> Anyone know where someone new to the iOS/Android scene can collaborate with
> like-minded folks in Lex?

nx

Apr 20, 2017, 12:54:12 PM4/20/17
to coll...@googlegroups.com