SPECIAL PROJECTS

nx

Nov 1, 2017, 12:13:43 PM11/1/17
to coll...@googlegroups.com
SPECIAL PROJECTS is an ad-hoc meetup to discuss and research various technical topics as a group. The goal being to learn together as novices and foster collaboration.

The topic is "The Dat Protocol". Visit https://datproject.org to see if this interests you.

The meetup will happen at a TBD location in Lexington, KY.

Doodle is being used to resolve a meeting date. Submit your availability using the following link: https://doodle.com/poll/ep76tknf46f7resp.

This is an interest check and a way to resolve a meeting day. If the interest is there I'll send followup messages to those that submitted their availability directly.

Kai Baker

Nov 1, 2017, 12:19:05 PM11/1/17
to coll...@googlegroups.com
My life has been too hectic to do my compiler club thing (something I want to get back in to) but I can use this meeting time to discuss some of my project ideas with that.

nx

Nov 1, 2017, 12:40:38 PM11/1/17
to coll...@googlegroups.com
Sup, Kai. This meetup is for discussing dat (https://datproject.org), but if you want to use my email as a template for scheduling a different SPECIAL PROJECTS iteration about compilers, I encourage it.

Kai Baker

Nov 1, 2017, 12:45:22 PM11/1/17
to coll...@googlegroups.com
Yes I just got a little excited but that is the idea I had, as a way for folks to share different projects they have going on. I don’t have anything much to share now as it is so I wouldn’t be comfortable sharing now.