BUILDYCRUNKEN 8!

Steev Ahn

Sep 28, 2018, 12:21:35 PM9/28/18
to Collexion
my friends,
sorry for the late notice, but BUILDYCRUNKEN 8 is happening tonight at Third Street Stuff & Coffee starting at 8pm.
Buildycrunken started as a Collexion/ReBelle collab event where we stay up all night doing all the projects/chores/homework/work that we always intend to do but "don't have the time." We make new time to get shit done by depriving ourselves of sleep for a night. Time hacking. Feeding off the productive energy of everyone around you getting stuff done! We've had a lot of success in the past doing this event at various offices and coworking spaces, but tonight we're returning to our roots at Third Street who have so generously agreed to stay open all night (which is where the first two Buildycrunkens took place).
Come hang out and do Hello World in that obscure new programming language you've been meaning to check out. Or play D&D, some people do that! Hope to see you there!
-steev

Paul Eberhart

Sep 28, 2018, 4:21:08 PM9/28/18
to coll...@googlegroups.com
Boo, I wish I'd heard earlier, I would have planned around.  I might try to stop in for a while anyway.

Paul Selegue Eberhart (PAPPP) - http://www.pappp.net/
Messages from this account may be in regard to PAPP...@gmail.com, pse...@uky.edu or pse...@engr.uky.edu.