Collexion CNC Router for sale

David Hempy

May 22, 2020, 7:20:16 PM5/22/20
to coll...@googlegroups.com
It is a bittersweet day that I am listing the CNC router for sale:

We also have the option of finding another location in Lexington to make it available to the community, instead of selling it. That would be awesome, in fact.

We need to have the current Kre8Now building empty by the end of the month. Regrettably, I did not get it listed for sale in time to meet that deadline. So I'll probably be asking for help moving it to a temporary location until it is sold.

10% off to any Kre8Now or Collexion member. 20% off if you buy it before we move it out of the old building in the next week.

-dave

michael culp

May 22, 2020, 8:00:21 PM5/22/20
to coll...@googlegroups.com
I just bid $250 on it to put it in a makerspace in frankfort unless you want to donate it. We are a non profit and could move it this weekend.

Michael culp