Textbook on Microcomputer Circuit Design

Kai Baker

Oct 13, 2017, 5:30:51 PM10/13/17
to collexion
Hi all,

I'm interested in learning more about computer engineering. I have books on microprocessor architecture. But I'm looking for a book on the design of microcomputer circuit design. Ideally, a book which focuses on the core principles and doesn't get too bogged down on all the extra stuff being added to motherboards these days. I searched on Amazon but I'm not sure if the results I got are what I'm looking for. Since they're expensive I don't want to spend a lot on a book which isn't what I'm looking for. Does anyone have any recommendations?

Regards,
Kai