Net Neutrality advocacy and Harry Potter

Asian Steev

Jan 24, 2017, 11:23:13 AM1/24/17
to Collexion
Hello friends,
Sarabeth from Lexpecto Patronum, the official Lexington Chapter of the Harry Potter Alliance, asked if we knew anyone who is advocating for Net Neutrality. They want someone to come talk to them about it during their Resist and Refuel Activism lunch breaks at Third Street Stuff in February.
Anyone out there passionate about Net Neutrality and want to spread the good word?
Thanks!!

ben jeffries

Jan 24, 2017, 12:31:50 PM1/24/17
to coll...@googlegroups.com
I do feel passionately about this, but i'm probably not qualified to lead a discussion on the matter.