Los Padres Foundation - College Tuition Assistance (CTA) Program - 4 year college scholarship - Applications DUE!!!

Heather Butts

Dec 30, 2014, 9:52:10 AM12/30/14
to health4youths_stud...@googlegroups.com
REMINDER!!!  Applications for the Los Padres Foundation - College Tuition Assistance (CTA) Program -  4 year college scholarship are due in a month.  Click on the link below for details. Please contact us if you're planning to apply so that we can be in touch with Los Padres, a partner of H.E.A.L.T.H for Youths.

Los Padres is a fantastic organization and we highly recommend them and this scholarship.