Invitation to connect to anywhere

Message has been deleted

Frederic Muller

Jan 5, 2010, 8:36:17 PM1/5/10
to college-open-...@googlegroups.com
Hi!

Sorry for that, apparently some people don't know that you're not
supposed to invite a mailing list to any social site and do it twice.
Posts deleted and user banned.

Fred
Beijing LUG

Botu Sun

Jan 5, 2010, 8:38:06 PM1/5/10
to college-open-...@googlegroups.com
Well, may be they just type in their Gmail account and social site
send the invitation automaticlly

ericyosho

Jan 5, 2010, 8:41:14 PM1/5/10
to college-open-...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

I'm not sure, but this seems the case that recently these invitations
are becoming popular.
The google account can not commit some basic filtering?

Best,
Zhe

Frederic Muller

Jan 5, 2010, 9:07:29 PM1/5/10
to college-open-...@googlegroups.com
Filtering is only on first post, so if someone already posted it will
just go through.

Fred

Frederic Muller

Jan 5, 2010, 9:08:17 PM1/5/10
to college-open-...@googlegroups.com
They need to allow the site to import the address book for that, it
doesn't happen without their willing actions.

Fred

ericyosho

Jan 5, 2010, 9:23:04 PM1/5/10
to college-open-...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

By filtering, can we customize the blacklist or stuff like that?
I mean, for example, if we can define a rule that all the emails
having a word "linkedin" or other famous or upcoming social sites'
name in its title, we simply drop them.

Is it possible?

Best,
Zhe