Software Freedom Day 2009

pockey

Sep 1, 2009, 5:24:00 AM9/1/09
to College Open Source Society
Dear members,

Knowing that the college starts in early September, while Software
Freedom Day 2009 is going to be on 19th September this year, it's time
to plan your event!

We have been preparing gifts for those who registered in this website:
www.sfdchina.org

All together there will be almost 200 gifts including tshirts, Linux
and Open CDs, balloons, stickers, mouse pads, pens, bags and so on,
it's really a great chance to promote Open Source Software in your
college! If you haven't planned the event, you may start now, here is
a "howto organize the event" and please register your team in this
website:

http://www.sfdchina.org/index.php?option=com_jfusion&Itemid=62&lang=zh

We will also select the best events organizers who will win laptops as
well! Don't miss the chance!

Software Freedom Day rocks!

Cheers,
Pockey

Pockey

Sep 15, 2009, 8:59:02 AM9/15/09
to College Open Source Society
Dear members,

Software freedom day is approaching :)

Please be reminded to read this HowTo which may help you a bit on
organizing the event, besides, there will be a reporting template over
there in the wiki, please take note and post your event result over
there, you will have a chance to get a great gift! Good luck! If you
need any help, please feel free to post in the forum at www.sfdchina.org.

How to and reporting template
http://www.sfdchina.org/index.php?option=com_jfusion&Itemid=62&lang=zh

Thanks,
Pockey

On Sep 1, 5:24 pm, pockey <poc...@beijinglug.org> wrote:
> Dear members,
>
> Knowing that the college starts in early September, while Software
> Freedom Day 2009 is going to be on 19th September this year, it's time
> to plan your event!
>
> We have been preparing gifts for those who registered in this website:www.sfdchina.org
>
> All together there will be almost 200 gifts including tshirts, Linux
> and Open CDs, balloons, stickers, mouse pads, pens, bags and so on,
> it's really a great chance to promote Open Source Software in your
> college! If you haven't planned the event, you may start now, here is
> a "howto organize the event" and please register your team in this
> website:
>
> http://www.sfdchina.org/index.php?option=com_jfusion&Itemid=62〈=zh

Pockey

Sep 17, 2009, 1:53:57 PM9/17/09
to College Open Source Society
Dear members,

Please find below the SFD 2009 events in some of the universities in
Beijing for your reference and feel free to join them as you wish :)
If you have an event in your university and you want to let members
know, feel free to post it here as well, see you this Saturday!

For 北航
Time: Sep 19th, 2009 (2 - 6pm)
Venue: 3号教学楼,202教室
Speakers from:
CSIP, EMC, Ollo and Martin from BLUG and Nokia

For 中科院
Time: Sep 19th, 2009 (2-6pm)
Venue:北京市海淀区中关村南二条(中科院研究生院中关村教学园区S306)
Speaker from:
Nokia, Pockey, ICT, CS2C, Loongson etc

For 北科大SFD
Time: Sep 19th, 2009 (2 - 6pm)
Venue: 30th, Xueyuan road, Haidian District Beijing
University of Science and Technology Beijing
北京市海淀区学院路30号 北京科技大学
The build is at position 5 on the map, ICS building(机械信息楼) Room
203.
SUN, Novell, Ubuntu, Redhat学院讲师, Loongson

For 交通大学
Venue:北京交通大学多媒体教室
Time: September 19th, 2009 (2-5pm)
Speakers from:
Nokia, CS2C, Fred and others

Regards,
Pockey

On Sep 15, 8:59 pm, Pockey <poc...@beijinglug.org> wrote:
> Dear members,
>
> Software freedom day is approaching :)
>
> Please be reminded to read this HowTo which may help you a bit on
> organizing the event, besides, there will be a reporting template over
> there in the wiki, please take note and post your event result over
> there, you will have a chance to get a great gift! Good luck! If you
> need any help, please feel free to post in the forum atwww.sfdchina.org.
>
> How to and reporting templatehttp://www.sfdchina.org/index.php?option=com_jfusion&Itemid=62〈=zh

Pockey Lam

Sep 17, 2009, 2:49:11 PM9/17/09
to college-open-...@googlegroups.com
One more event from Beiyou :)

地点:北京邮电大学宏福校区教二楼126(小扇形教室)
时间:9月19日(星期六)
2:00~4:30讲座环节
4:30~5:30 展示环节

具体时间安排:
2:00~2:30 王开源 主题:运用马克思主义哲学认识自由与开源运动
2:40~3:10 Novell工程师Wu Mingxi 主题:GNOME 环境
3:20~3:50 KDE中国区主席 FUNDA Wang 主题:KDE 国际化
4:00~4:30 Ubuntu社区 主题:TBC

4:40~5:30 展示环节 宏福校区的行车路线:
从八达岭高速出京方向-回龙观出口-向西至霍营-向北至平西府大街-在平西府路口
向北进入温度水城(郑各庄)-路东即为北邮宏福校区.
负责人:李新宇 13811280853
杨嘉健 13811331082
郭晓龙 13810525010

Pockey

Joker Lee

Sep 17, 2009, 9:17:02 PM9/17/09
to college-open-...@googlegroups.com
For 北邮本部
地点:上午 小松林对面; 下午 教三 435
时间:9月19日 (星期六)
8:30~12:30 展示环节 小松林对面
13:30~16:30 讲座环节 教三 435

颜强

Sep 17, 2009, 11:23:15 PM9/17/09
to college-open-...@googlegroups.com
For 北邮本部下午讲座
Time: Sep 19th, 2009 (1:30 - 4:30pm)
Venue: 教三楼 435室
Speakers from:
推进联盟主席陆首群、龙梦集团、CSIP, EMC, 中标、SUM

Pockey

Sep 20, 2009, 4:39:36 AM9/20/09
to College Open Source Society
Dear members,

Congratulations to all your SFD2009 events!

Unfortunately there were so many events hosting at the same time I
could only go to 3 venues :) but I was very impressed by the events
hosted by you guys! Keep up the good work and please don't hesitate to
share your event feedback, no matter positive or negative at the
SFDchina.org website!

For those who hosted an event please also write your report on the
wiki page of SFDchina.org wiki, have a great chance to win the best
event award!

I am proud of all the student organizers!

Cheers,
Pockey

Pockey

Sep 24, 2009, 8:47:59 PM9/24/09
to College Open Source Society
Dear members,

Tsinghua University SFD event will be hosted on 26th September 1:50pm
to 4pm at FIT building 2/F.

Map: http://sfd.beijinglug.org/images/sfdmap.png

There will be speeches and community booths!

Please feel free to join if you have time or interest! thanks!

13:50 主办方致辞

14:00 《开源技术能给消费者带来什么样的好处?》

诺基亚 QT总监 David Almstrom

14:20 《中国人一定能成为开源社区的明星》