Vacancy: Digital, Audiovisual and Multimodal Anthropology at Leiden University

Westmoreland, M.R.

Feb 3, 2021, 7:58:14 AM2/3/21
to col...@googlegroups.com
We're hiring.

Assistant Professor in Digital, Audiovisual and Multimodal Anthropology at the institute of Cultural Anthropology and Development Sociology of Leiden University. See our vacancy.

We are looking for someone to complement and diversify our expanding team of digital, audiovisual, and multimodal anthropologists as part of our Program in Visual Ethnography

Mark R. Westmoreland, PhD
m.r.west...@fsw.leidenuniv.nl

Associate Professor of Visual Anthropology
Institute of Cultural Anthropology and Development Sociology
Faculty of Social and Behavioral Sciences
Leiden University
P.O. Box 9555
2300 RB Leiden
The Netherlands