research with children and young people (CfP RC21)

Kitti Baracsi

Nov 10, 2020, 5:09:52 AM11/10/20
to col...@googlegroups.com
Dear colleex members,
I would like to share a call for papers for a panel that I will coordinate together with Stefano Piemontese.
The title of the panel is: Sensing and shaping urban marginality: multimodal and engaged research with children and young people
The RC21 conference  - according to the current plans - will be held in Antwerp, the 14-16 July 2021.
Deadline for abstract submissions: 4 December 2020
Please feel free to reach out in case you have questions. I would also appreciate if you could share the call in your networks. Thanks a lot!
Best wishes,
Kitti

--
Kitti Baracsi
critical educator, researcher, activist

2021 RC21 - Session 56 - Baracsi and Piemontese.pdf