Panel & Lab at the EASA in BCN / Call for new Network Convenors

Francisco Martinez

Jan 22, 2024, 3:02:39 AMJan 22
to col...@googlegroups.com, Kiven Strohm, francisco...@tuni.fi

Dear friends and colleagues,

we want to inform you of the upcoming Colleex events and launch a call for new network convenors.

For those interested in coming on as a network convener, individually or as a team, please contact Kiven & Francisco (emails cc) expressing why you would like to lead Colleex. Ideally, it would be a 4-years term and the new team would be formed by 4 people.

We are also excited to announce that we are organising a lab for the EASA conference, which will take place at the Santa Monica Art Center. The title is ‘Studios of Experimentation: Redesigning the Social’ and we hope to gather examples of social experiments presented at the museum in open-format ways.

Finally, please feel welcome to submit an abstract to the Colleex network panel (deadline today, 22 Jan):

‘Towards atmospheric care: Undoing environmental violence, experimenting with ecologies of support’, Convenors: Tomás Criado, Elisabeth Luggauer & Emma Garnett. Discussant: Janina Kehr.

Best wishes

FM & KS

Michele Feder-Nadoff

Jan 22, 2024, 9:52:16 AMJan 22
to col...@googlegroups.com
Hi Fran,

As usual creative projects! The lab is open? I am not sure I am coming to Barcelona (limited funds and my panel is virtual). But is the lab you mention open for participants?
--
#Colleex | Collaboratory for Ethnographic Experimentation. An EASA network.
https://colleex.wordpress.com/

Francisco Martinez

Jan 22, 2024, 10:01:51 AMJan 22
to col...@googlegroups.com
Hi Michele,

nice to hear from you!
Anyone attending the conference and/or in Barcelona is welcome to drop by Santa Monica and share their experimental projects in an open-format way. The Art Center itself will share the info so non-academics eventually take part too.

Best wishes
FM