cknowledge.io password reset

Anton Lokhmotov

Apr 30, 2020, 1:45:06 PM4/30/20
to collective...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

I'd like to create a stable snapshot of our latest CK-OpenVINO repo
(CK'fying Intel's submission to MLPerf Inference v0.5), but
unfortunately I don't remember my password and can't find a way to
reset it. Could you help me out please?

Cheers,
Anton.

Grigori Fursin

May 1, 2020, 5:08:38 AM5/1/20
to collective...@googlegroups.com
Hi Anton,

Oh, I nearly finished the new version of the CK platform but completely forgot about the password reset functionality ;) ...
Sorry about that. I will try to add this feature today or tomorrow, or will help you reset your password manually.

Will keep in touch and thank you very much for contributing new CK components and workflows,
Grigori

======================
cKnowledge.io/@gfursin

Grigori Fursin

May 1, 2020, 5:48:15 PM5/1/20
to collective...@googlegroups.com
Hi Anton,
I just added password reset: https://cKnowledge.io/reset
Can you please check it?
Thanks a lot,
Grigori

Anton Lokhmotov

May 1, 2020, 6:25:23 PM5/1/20
to collective...@googlegroups.com
Thanks Grigori! It worked like a charm...

Best, Anton.

Grigori Fursin

May 2, 2020, 3:21:42 AM5/2/20
to collective...@googlegroups.com
Great! Thank you for the feedback, Anton!
Grigori