"reproducibility" discord channel

Grigori Fursin

Dec 23, 2022, 10:45:36 AM12/23/22
to Collective Knowledge, artifact-...@googlegroups.com
Hi All,

As you suggested, we have created a discord channel dedicated to our
reproducibility initiatives including MLPerf inference v3.0 submissions,
Artifact Evaluation at ACM/IEEE MICRO'23 and the Student Cluster
Competition'23.

We will also use it to discuss how to modularize ML Systems, automate
their design space exploration and make them more reproducible across
continuously changing software, hardware and data.

Feel free to join our discussions at https://discord.com/invite/7SmbHwuC.

I wish you happy holidays and looking forward to exciting discussions in
2023 ;) ,
Grigori

David Kanter

Dec 23, 2022, 10:57:54 AM12/23/22
to collective...@googlegroups.com
Grigori,

Do you want this to be an MLC working group?

It would make more sense to use the MLC discord server, but we really need to get everything else properly set up.

David

Grigori Fursin

Dec 23, 2022, 1:32:22 PM12/23/22
to 'David Kanter' via MLCommons taskforce on education and reproducibility
Hi David,

I would like to use MLC discord server but we urgently needed a channel for discussions ;) ...

Let's sync in 2023 to set an MLC discord server properly!

Have nice vacations and looking forward to working with you in the New Year,
Grigori