Canceled: Helping to automate MLPerf inference v3.0 submissions

1 view

Grigori Fursin

Mar 7, 2023, 4:56:23 PM3/7/23
to asu...@octoml.ai, gri...@octoml.ai, MLCommons taskforce on education and reproducibility
Following successful MLPerf inference v3.0 submission we will organize new conf-calls for our MLCommons taskforce. We will focus on making it easier for users to benchmark and optimize any ML System with any SW/HW stack using the CK2 automation framework (aka CM) and select the most efficient ones on Pareto-frontier based on user requirements and constraints. Please feel free to reach out to us in the meantime if you have feedback and suggestions!
invite.ics

Grigori Fursin

Mar 7, 2023, 4:56:47 PM3/7/23