[MLCommons Task Force on Automation and Reproducibility] agenda for our weekly conf-call tomorrow to prepare reproducibility and optimization challenges for MLPerf inference v3.1

Grigori Fursin

Jun 21, 2023, 3:36:50 PM6/21/23
to Collective Knowledge, artifact-...@googlegroups.com
Hi all,

Please find the agenda for our tomorrow's weekly conf-call here (June 22, 10am PT, Google meet).

We will discuss how to organize benchmarking, optimization and reproducibility challenges for the upcoming MLPerf inference v3.1 based on this questionnaire.

We also invite you to join us (virtually or physically) at the 1st ACM conference on reproducibility and replicability next week where we will give a keynote about how to bridge the growing gap between research and production with the help of our workflow automation language.

Looking forward to your feedback,
Grigori

MLCommons Task Force on Automation and Reproducibility

cTuning foundation