please fill in this questionnaire in you plan to submit to MLPerf inference v3.0

Grigori Fursin

Dec 13, 2022, 4:27:41 PM12/13/22
to Collective Knowledge
Dear all,

As you know, we have created an open MLCommons taskforce to help you automate and validate your MLPerf inference 3.0 submissions while you can focus on optimizations.

After integrating our prototype of the modular end-to-end MLPerf inference automation with the MLPerf inference GitHub actions, we would like to ask you some questions to help us prioritize further open-source developments using this Google form: https://forms.gle/csmPBaZPYWAbRW3E8 !

Thank you,
Grigori

Grigori Fursin
* OctoML
* MLCommons taskforce on education and reproducibility