CM automation update for October (MLPerf training, ACM YouTube video; SCC'23, MICRO'23 AE, etc)

Grigori Fursin

Nov 9, 2023, 8:33:59 AM11/9/23
to Collective Knowledge, artifact-...@googlegroups.com
Dear all,

It was an exciting week for the adoption of our CM automation language: please find the summary in this post including the 1st MLPerf training submission, ACM YouTube video, artifact evaluation automation for MICRO'23, MLPerf automation at the Student Cluster Competition at SuperComputing, CM-LLM and more!

We continue collaborating with MLCommons to extend CM and support new projects and we expect cool internships and job offerings soon - please stay tuned via our Discord server or drop me a line if you are interested to participate in this community project and collaborate with MLCommons to make AI accessible to everyone in the most efficient way!

Thank you,
Grigori Fursin