The NASEM report on Reproducibility and Replicability in Science

1 view

Grigori Fursin

Nov 29, 2019, 5:52:45 AM11/29/19
to artifact-...@googlegroups.com, Collective Knowledge
https://www.nap.edu/catalog/25303/reproducibility-and-replicability-in-science

We had very interesting discussions around this report at Supercomputing'19 - it stresses the importance of software and automation in scientific reproducibility.

It also relates to a "digital artifact description" introduced at the Student Cluster Competition at Supercomputing this year together with several automation workflows - we plan to test/extend them during AE at other conferences ...

I plan to post more news about these initiatives here ...

Regards,
Grigori