the latest update on automating MLPerf inference and resuming weekly conf-calls to help inference v3.0 submitters

Grigori Fursin

Feb 1, 2023, 10:46:35 AM2/1/23
to Collective Knowledge

Dear All,

(TLTR: join the Discord channel to get free help for your MLPerf inference v3.0 submission and check out our new GUI to run different implementations of the benchmark).

We are just a month away from MLPerf inference benchmark v3.0 submission and it can be quite stressful to run MLPerf inference benchmarks and make sure that your submission is valid.

That’s why the MLCommons Collective Knowledge Taskforce has developed 2 simple GUI to help you generate a command line to detect or install all the necessary components to run various implementations of MLPerf inference benchmarks (datasets, models, frameworks, libraries, compilers, tools), obtain power measurements, validate submission and prepare the tar file that can be uploaded to the submission website and optional W&B dashboards:

We’ve also prepared several tutorials to automate MLPerf submissions (on-going work):

Based on your feedback, our taskforce is resuming the weekly conf-calls to help you add your own implementation to the above GUI while reusing all other automations to prepare, run, optimize and validate your submission:

If you would like free help to add your implementations to the MLPerf workflow and prepare your submission or if have any questions, suggestions or comments, please feel free to reach/join our public taskforce using this Discord server, via CK mailing list or by contacting Arjun Suresh & Grigori Fursin directly. We can easily organize 1..2 hour hackathons in February to help you understand CM automations and add your implementation into our MLPerf automation workflow.

Our further community developments include automation of the design space exploration of diverse ML models, frameworks, libraries, SDKs and platforms together with collection, visualization, comparison and reproducibility of all experiments in public and private dashboards - we are looking forward to working with all of you to enable modular ML Systems and automate their benchmarking, design space exploration and optimization!

-------------------
Grigori Fursin, PhD
* Vice President at OctoML
* Author of the MLCommons CK automation meta-framework
* Artifact Evaluation co-chair at ACM/IEEE conferences

Grigori Fursin

Feb 1, 2023, 11:23:04 AM2/1/23
to inference, Collective Knowledge, Peter Mattson
Extra spam warning: please do not use ChatGPT to learn how to run MLPerf using the CK framework - the commands are outdated from 2021.
We hope that the new version of ChatGPT will know how to run MLPerf v3.0 with the new MLCommons CK2 framework ;) ...

ChatGPT
      about CK and MLPerf