meeting at MLSys'20 in Austin next week?

1 view

Grigori Fursin

Feb 28, 2020, 7:56:05 AM2/28/20
to Collective Knowledge, Artifact Evaluation for systems and ML conferences
Hi all,

We have just completed the artifact evaluation process at MLSys'20. You can see the list of papers that successfully passed AE here. We decided to combine ACM, cTuning and NeurIPS reproducibility procedures this year and will be interested to discuss the outcome and next steps!

Don't hesitate to catch me at MLSys'20 in Austin next week if you would like to discuss our on-going reproducibility initiatives, our open CodeReef platform and the Collective Knowledge framework, crowd-benchmarking, MLPerf automation, and anything else related to co-designing efficient software/hardware for emerging workloads!

I will be there from Monday until Thursday and will participate in the following workshops:
* https://mlops-systems.github.io
* https://memani1.github.io/challenge20

See you soon,
Grigori