Honda 150 Cbr In Pakistan Hyderabad

Саня Ершов

Dec 8, 2023, 12:42:06 AM12/8/23
to Collection+JSON

My car get dent on door ..i asked to service center that may car is under insurace.what time it will take .they told me to live the car for a week .while dent is just 10cm long.is ot the aervice of honda company .if would know this before i never buy a honda car.i suggest never buy a honda car

I have purchased unicorn 150 on Jan 2020. From the 2nd service there is a problem in head oring and engine oil leakage. From then onwards they done servicing on that problem 5 times. But the problem repeats again. There is no response from the showroom also.I have given complaint to honda customer service twice. They are doing service taking signature from me and submiting to the officials as complaint solved. But there is no change in the problem. It repeats again. Why the problem persists again and again for a new bike. It's a diffault. Our trust is running off from honda. Plz take serious action on this complaint...

Honda 150 Cbr In Pakistan Hyderabad

Download https://urlin.us/2wJ4ys

I buy a new activa 5g on 8.01.2020 the scooty colour is repaint an when I complaint the delear was not responding an I complained honda customer care the also not given suitable answer so this was a froud with customers

Sir,
I booked a Honda Amaze automatic In January 2019 against my old (2005 model) Honda City.
The transfer papers of old car could not be executed due to some unfortunate deaths in the family of my Director who was to sign the transfer papers of old car.
The same got ultimately signed only in the last week of March 2019 and were duly delivered to your authorised showroom in Gurgaon ( M/s Sukoi Motors P Ltd) with physical delivery of old car.
However in the meantime I paid full value of the new car in February and got the delivery.
Sir, I have not been given the benefit of Exchange Bonus which was also one of the main attractions for purchase of new honda car.
I request you to look into the matter please and please pursuade your authorised showroom to give me the exchange bonus, thanks

I purchased honda hornet 160R on. 07. 07. 18 at shymas honda(delear code KL010001) cherthala/Alappuzha/Kerala.. Fram no. ME4KC23LFJ8001095 with ready cash.
during the delivery time they simply take signs before delivery the items and bills.
They give an unmatched helmet without considering my head size.. and type which i want....
the manager not yet give any consideration..

I purchased Honda Unicorn 160 date on 02/07/2018 and from the very first day the bike is having problem, i guess there is a fork issue the bike is not able to balance and it pulls to right hand side. i went to the showroom 4 times from where i purchased the bike (Honda 21 sakinaka andheri (east)) and even to the honda service centre 4 times but no one is ready to help or solve the issue. the bike is just 1 month old. Request you look into this matter and solve the issue.

Sir
I m using honda amaze UP78QEV7467 and i m very tired with rr beam noise. complain two times in the workshop but there is no response about this problem they are hold my vehicle fix beam by rubber tube and beam makes noise after some day in my vehicle is in standered warranty but they say honda refused to do change my beam in warranty plz tell me that we are not pay vehicle price or honda is not able to stisfied the customer if u cant resolve my mistake plz give me in writing Then i am going in customer foram for that
Thanks

March 15th 2018
We have a honda brio which we had purchased around 2013. Car is out of warranty wrt onroad assistance which we are aware. When my car broke down on a busy bellandur road due to battery issue , i contacted 1800 number to get help.While i was ready to pay for the services the callcenter was hell bent to collect the charges first instead of helping a Honda customer stranded on a busy street. I expected a better service or atleast some understanding of the situation by the Honda callcenter individual. I even said that i can pay once the car starts or to the service center directly. Instead She was adamant that this is the process and it is how the whole thing works. I was left bemused and dissatisfied. But thanks to the Dakshin Honda people who helped me to do a jump start. Infact i was going to Dakshin honda to give the car for service. Overall i was unhappy with the callcenter support.
Desirable resolution: Would have been great if they could have helped me first and ask me to pay to the service center or pay online later. Instead asking a already aggrieved customer to pay immediately left a bad taste.

eebf2c3492