Unable to get the list of hosts on collectd-web

Sille kyatha

Jan 3, 2018, 4:36:40 AM1/3/18
to Collectd-web Users
Hi
   As shown in the below screen shot I'm not getting any stats being reported on to collectd-web. Can you guys let me know the possible issues here.

Auto Generated Inline Image 1

Heitzso

Jan 3, 2018, 3:12:29 PM1/3/18
to collectd-...@googlegroups.com
Unfortunately that's too broad a question.
I've setup collectd-web a few times.
Took some effort, but straight forward.
At times there can be a version diff and to correct that
there are a few tricks you can do.
I suggest you check that the versions are compatible across servers.
Another thing you can do is go to the directory where the data is being
collected and verify that the data is, indeed, coming in.