since_id to refresh ?

1 view

PALY

Jul 6, 2010, 4:46:45 PM7/6/10
to collecta developer
Hi,

I am using the URL retruned in the "refresh" part of the XML document
to have only new results from query to query, but it does not work.

I got new results, yes, but also old ones that have already been
retrieved.
I do not use rpp or page parameters (default values).

I am doing something wrong ?

PALY

Christopher Zorn

Jul 7, 2010, 9:24:06 AM7/7/10
to collecta-...@googlegroups.com
You are not doing it wrong. It should only show new ones from that time. Can you give some example queries where this is happening?

PALY

Pierre ALLYNDREE

Jul 7, 2010, 2:14:31 PM7/7/10
to collecta-...@googlegroups.com
Christopher,

I WAS doing wrong in my code ! Sorry about that.

Just another question, if the number of entries is bigger than 15,
1/ How can i know ?
2/ How can i retrieve 15-30, etc ?? Just call refresh ? ask for other pages ?

Thanks,

PALY

Christopher Zorn

Jul 7, 2010, 3:10:02 PM7/7/10
On Wed, Jul 7, 2010 at 2:14 PM, Pierre ALLYNDREE <pall...@gmail.com> wrote:
Christopher,

I WAS doing wrong in my code ! Sorry about that.

Just another question, if the number of entries is bigger than 15,
1/ How can i know ?

<opensearch:totalresults/> should have this value.

2/ How can i retrieve 15-30, etc ?? Just call refresh ? ask for other pages ?

You can use rpp to return the number of items you want to retrieve. rpp values can be from 1 to 100.

Pierre ALLYNDREE

Jul 7, 2010, 3:19:07 PM7/7/10
to collecta-...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

What if more than 100 items ?

Pierre

Pierre ALLYNDREE

Jul 7, 2010, 3:38:58 PM7/7/10
to collecta-...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

I don't see this value in the ATOM object (i do see it in the RSS).

How can i do in ATOM ?

PALY

Christopher Zorn

Jul 7, 2010, 4:53:14 PM7/7/10
to collecta-...@googlegroups.com
On Wed, Jul 7, 2010 at 3:19 PM, Pierre ALLYNDREE <pall...@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi,

What if more than 100 items ?

You can not do more than 100. What are you trying to do? It may be best to use the XMPP API.

Christopher Zorn

Jul 7, 2010, 4:53:47 PM7/7/10
On Wed, Jul 7, 2010 at 3:38 PM, Pierre ALLYNDREE <pall...@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi,

I don't see this value in the ATOM object (i do see it in the RSS).

How can i do in ATOM ?

I do not understand the question. Can you be a little more specific?