No more API key ?

drano

Nov 30, 2010, 1:32:30 PM11/30/10
to collecta developer
Hi,
I've tried to apply for an API key for collecta, but no one seems to
reply.
Is it possible that Collecta does not publish any more API key ?

Collecta API is a very attractive API. I'd like to use it for my web
site: http://skeedy.com

Matthew Gregg

Nov 30, 2010, 2:00:48 PM11/30/10
to collecta-...@googlegroups.com
When did you apply for the key? It may take a short period of time.

--
Matthew Gregg <m...@braintube.com>

didier rano

Nov 30, 2010, 2:12:01 PM11/30/10
to collecta-...@googlegroups.com
3 days ago. How many days do I need to wait approximatively ?

On Tue, 2010-11-30 at 10:32 -0800, drano wrote:
--
Matthew Gregg <m...@braintube.com>

--
Didier Rano
didie...@gmail.com

Mick Thompson

Nov 30, 2010, 2:26:44 PM11/30/10
to collecta-...@googlegroups.com
Sorry for the hold up. I'll make sure you get one today.

Mick

Sent from my iPhone

didier rano

Nov 30, 2010, 2:38:46 PM11/30/10
to collecta-...@googlegroups.com
Cool !
Thank you

Junk Score: 3 out of 10 (below your Auto Allow threshold) | Approve sender | Block sender | Block domain | Boxbe

On Nov 30, 2010, at 12:12 PM, didier rano <didie...@gmail.com> wrote:

--
Didier Rano
didie...@gmail.com