Twitter API encoding error

Anton

May 11, 2010, 7:27:23 AM5/11/10
to collecta developer
Hi there,

Thanks for a great product! I need some help here - getting Twitter
API encoding error in browser console when trying to use Russian
language search terms.

For example "путин" (Putin). Gives me a lot of search results on
twitter: http://twitter.com/#search?q=%D0%BF%D1%83%D1%82%D0%B8%D0%BD

Please advise.

Best,
Anton

Dandee Fleming

May 11, 2010, 11:18:51 AM5/11/10
to collecta-...@googlegroups.com
Anton,

We are working on this and hope to have it fixed soon.

Anton

May 11, 2010, 1:42:53 PM5/11/10
to collecta developer
Thanks Dandee, seems that this issue is not only Russian language
related, but any non-ASCII characters break the Collecta widget (stuck
on "loading real-time results").

Kronos verela

May 11, 2010, 1:55:40 PM5/11/10
to collecta-...@googlegroups.com
Who are you people and why am I getting your email conversation carbons? lol

--
http://www.ilike.com/artist/Kronos

Dandee Fleming

May 11, 2010, 2:37:04 PM5/11/10
to collecta-...@googlegroups.com
Anton, You are right. We have all that info in the ticket to be fixed.
Hopefully it will be soon.

Dandee Fleming

May 11, 2010, 2:37:35 PM5/11/10
to collecta-...@googlegroups.com
Kronos, this is the Collecta Dev Group email. You must have signed up
for it as some point.

Ben Roberts

May 27, 2010, 10:04:54 AM5/27/10
to collecta-...@googlegroups.com
This issue should be corrected now. Queries for 'путин' and other non-ASCII characters should work correctly in the widget.

Thanks,

Ben Roberts