Collate:Network 1.7.2 now available

Jake

Mar 12, 2011, 7:01:53 PM3/12/11
to collate-...@googlegroups.com
Good evening:

Collate:Newtork 1.7.2 is now available for download here.

The following bug fixes and enhancements are provided with this release:

  • Enhancement: Subnets can be moved from one block to another
  • Enhancement: Added title text to many icons to describe the button's functionality
  • Enhancement: Subnets listed in search results now have a field to display what block they're currently in
  • Bug Fix: When a subnet outside of the range of a block was added to a block, the available IP space list on the subnet allocation form would not contain valid ranges of available IP space. This regression occured in 1.7.1 ( issue #48 )

As usual, I look forward to feedback.

-Jake

Michael J. Prentice

Mar 13, 2011, 12:34:14 AM3/13/11
to collate-...@googlegroups.com
Nice enhancements.  Small issue though, It appears to be missing the button graphic for the new "move subnet" function.

Jake

Mar 13, 2011, 8:36:55 AM3/13/11
to collate-...@googlegroups.com
Hi Michael:

I have confirmed that images/move_subnet.png exists in the archive I released yesterday. If you can see the "delete subnet" button, you should see the "move subnet" button. Can you please try upgrading by this method to ensure files removed from the distribution are removed from your system and files added are added?

1. move your old collate:network folder to a new location, e.g. mv /var/www/html/ipam /var/www/html/ipam.bak
2. extract the new install to the old location, e.g., unzip Collate_Network_v1.7.2.zip && mv Collate_Network_v1.7.2 /var/www/html/ipam
3. copy the db_connect.php file containing your old settings to the new install path, e.g. cp /var/www/html/ipam.bak/includes/db_connect.php /var/www/html/ipam/includes/db_connect.php

If you still notice the problem after this, please let me know.

Thanks, -Jake

Michael J. Prentice

Mar 13, 2011, 8:45:49 PM3/13/11
to collate-...@googlegroups.com, Jake
I copied the files originally with cp *.* which missed that file.  Thank you!