discovery issue

robert boyd

Mar 2, 2012, 9:26:41 AM3/2/12
to collate-projects
Discovery.php will discover and add all ip's it finds to my 10.x.x.x
subnets. However discovery.php will find ip's in the 192.168.x.x
subnets but does not add them. While doing a -v discovery.php says it
added the ip's to statics however when you goto the web page none of
the ips show.

Jake

Mar 2, 2012, 9:59:21 AM3/2/12
to collate-...@googlegroups.com
Hi Robert:
Thanks for using Collate:Network! Can you please tell me what version of the software you're using so I can make sure I troubleshoot on the right code?
-Jake

robert boyd

Mar 2, 2012, 10:10:50 AM3/2/12
to collate-projects
1.7.2

robert boyd

Mar 2, 2012, 11:49:04 AM3/2/12
to collate-projects
We are running RedHat 6.2 on 64 bit

Michael Prentice

Mar 2, 2012, 12:34:57 PM3/2/12
to collate-...@googlegroups.com
I have the same issue with the same versions.

-Michael

Jake

Mar 3, 2012, 12:02:25 PM3/3/12

On Mar 2, 2012, at 11:49 AM, robert boyd <robertboy...@gmail.com > wrote:

> We are running RedHat 6.2 on 64 bit
>
> On Mar 2, 9:10 am, robert boyd <robertboy...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> 1.7.2

>>> Hi Robert:
>>> Thanks for using Collate:Network! Can you please tell me what version of
>>> the software you're using so I can make sure I troubleshoot on the right
>>> code?
>>> -Jake

Good morning gentlemen:

SVN commit r105 resolves two issues in discovery.php: The one reported in this email thread, and the one first reported in issue 84

Please download the newest discovery.php here and copy it to your web server overwriting the existing version there.

Thanks, -Jake

robert boyd

Mar 6, 2012, 11:22:00 AM3/6/12
to collate-projects
I have implemented the new discovery.php file. I am now successfully
able to discover 192.168.x.x subnets. Thank you for the quick responce
and resolution.