Collate:Network 2.0 now available!

Jake

Mar 24, 2012, 12:18:44 PM3/24/12
to collate-...@googlegroups.com
Good afternoon:

I am happy to announce the release of Collate:Network 2.0. The list of changes is below.

Enhancements:
  • Issue 76: Allow longer subnet names and allow subnet name duplicates
  • Issue 79: Allow subnets to be re-sized/merged
  • Issue 85: Add last login date/time to user list
  • Issue 86: Change new user form requirement to simply require one method of contact rather than specifically a phone number
Bug Fixes:
  • Issue 70: Search results exported file truncated to 1KB
  • Issue 84: Discovery doesn't work for IP addresses above 127.255.255.255 and ignores ACLs under certain conditions
  • Issue 88: Usernames could be truncated in certain modified_by fields
As usual, I look forward to feedback and bug reports - though not so much on the bug reports.

Have a good weekend,

-Jake