Good evening and Happy New Year!
Just wanted to let you folks know I have released version 1.7 of Collate:Network
. The following changes have been made (this list may not be complete):
- Added failed_scans controls to statics list
- Added "path" information to statics list in search results so you can see the block/subnet membership of each IP
- Converted all primary keys and related foreign key values to unsigned integers as they should have been
- Replaced the use of the function "egreg" with "preg_match" as egreg is deprecated in PHP.
- Removed check from block reservation so subnets outside of block's IP range can be reserved inside a block. E.g. a block with range 192.168.0.0/16 can have a subnet 10.0.0.0/24 in it if you need it.
- Resolved issue #62 regarding many problems working with IP space above 127.255.255.255.
- Resolved issue #71 regarding access control logic (Thanks Justin)
I look forward to feedback and releasing a v1.7.1 if needed ;-)