Version 1.7 is out!

Jake

Dec 31, 2010, 10:22:21 PM12/31/10
to collate-...@googlegroups.com
Good evening and Happy New Year!

Just wanted to let you folks know I have released version 1.7 of Collate:Network. The following changes have been made (this list may not be complete):

Enhancements:
  • Added failed_scans controls to statics list
  • Added "path" information to statics list in search results so you can see the block/subnet membership of each IP
  • Converted all primary keys and related foreign key values to unsigned integers as they should have been
  • Replaced the use of the function "egreg" with "preg_match" as egreg is deprecated in PHP.
  • Removed check from block reservation so subnets outside of block's IP range can be reserved inside a block. E.g. a block with range 192.168.0.0/16 can have a subnet 10.0.0.0/24 in it if you need it.
Bug Fixes:
  • Resolved issue #62  regarding many problems working with IP space above 127.255.255.255.
  • Resolved issue #71 regarding access control logic (Thanks Justin)
I look forward to feedback and releasing a v1.7.1 if needed ;-)

-jake