Online sustainability evaluation

Simon Hettrick

Apr 26, 2012, 4:45:06 AM4/26/12
to coll...@googlegroups.com
Hello,

During the CW12, I talked about our online sustainability evaluation and promised to send out an alert when it was online. It's online:

http://software.ac.uk/online-sustainability-evaluation

The evaluation takes about 15 minutes to complete, and reviews the main areas of sustainability, such as availability, source code structure, community and identity. Once completed, you will be presented with a personal evaluation report, which provides advice on how to improve the sustainability of your software, and links to further information and guides that will help you implement the sustainability advice.

It's currently a beta release, so we're looking for feedback.

Cheers,

Simon.

--
---