SSI is looking for your input

Neil Chue Hong (SSI)

Sep 4, 2013, 5:41:50 AM9/4/13
to coll...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

I'm contacting you because you participated in the Collaborations Wokshop 2012. Apologies if you receive this request for input more than once.

We are currently reviewing the services we provide to the community, and would like to get your input. I'm therefore asking for 5 minutes of your time to fill out a short 7 question survey. As an added incentive, responses received by 15th September 2013 will be entered into a draw for Amazon vouchers.

The survey can be accessed here: http://bit.ly/ssisurvey13

Many thanks for your help.

Best regards,
Neil

--
Neil Chue Hong
Director, Software Sustainability Institute

LinkedIn: http://uk.linkedin.com/in/neilchuehong
Twitter: http://twitter.com/npch