Of interest to this group

Laura Creighton

Jan 11, 2011, 12:38:59 PM1/11/11
to collabora...@googlegroups.com, l...@openend.se
I thouhg ta link to Alessandro Warth's Phd Thesis would be useful here,
because some people who join this groupmay not have already read it.
see: http://www.tinlizzie.org/~awarth/ The Experiments in Programming
Languages are about how to create new ways to build gaming and learning
environments. Alessandro hasn't stopped being interested in this -- he
is working for the Viewpoints Research Institute see: http://www.vpri.org/
where he is working on Inventing Fundamental New Computing Technologies.

I'm interested in seeing how stackless pypy couls be used to make
enviroments like Alessandro talks of in his thesis. I think that
Armin's experimental branch, with a replacement for greenlets might be
worth waiting for. But some more design seems to be in order before we
can decide if PyPy really is suited for our needs.

Laura